The 1 by 10 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 is an advanced solution for splitting a single HDMI input to 10 HDMI outputs. It provides high performance audio and video output up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV444) resolution and is capable of provide high end of audio and video performance. This unit also support HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) function, which allows giving more luminance radiance contrasting and colourful pictures for better experience. It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Bitstream, HD Bitstream, audio sampling rate up to 192kHz. There are input and outputs indications on panel, which will illuminate when detected, system reset function allows the unit to set the TV to it?s default HDMI input.
- 4Kx2K 6G supported
- System Reset function supported (CEC active source command
- Displays any of 1 Ultra High-Definition sources on 10 UHDTV displays simultaneously
- 3D pass-Through
- Supports LPCM 8CH, Bitstream, HD Bitstream
- Input port EDID support Standard (1080p and PCM 2 channel) and TV mode Note: When displaying HDMI 4Kx2K signal, equivalent source signal, output display and HDMI cables are required in order to secure the best image display.
- HDR Pass Through supported. Note: To active HDR function, input source and output device should also equip and support HDR function.
|Input Signal Types|
|Output Saignal Type|
|Resolutions|| || |
|Audio|| || |
- LPCM(8CH), Bitstream, HD Bitstream
- 436 mm × 44 mm × 160 mm [Case Only]
- 436 mm × 48 mm × 165.5 mm [All Inclusive]
|Field Firmware Update|| |
|Ordering Information|| |
|Model No.||Product Description|