The ARC to Analog Audio Converter is designed to extract audio signal from an HDTV?s HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection and convert it to an analog stereo signal, allowing the connection of an HDTV with HDMI-only output to non-HDMI equipped amplifiers, AV receivers or Active Speakers. It supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192kHz and analog stereo 2CH audio output.
- Supports Digital to Analog audio Conversion (DAC)
- Extracts the HDMI audio signal from an HDTV?s ARC connection and convert it to an Line-level analog stereo output
- Supports HDMI sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Synchronous output sound on TV and Line out
- Supports volume control from TV?s remote control via CEC function
- Plug and play with no software require
Note: To ensure the ARC audio performance, an HDMI standard ARC cable is required.
|HDMI ARC port|
- 55mm x 22.5mm x 75.5mm [Case Only]
- 55mm x 22.5mm x 80.5mm [All Inclusive]
|Ordering Information|| |
|Model No.||Product Description|
- ARC to Analog Audio Converter