CM-347(ST)/CM-348(ST) are designed to convert Composite Video, S-Video ,YCbCr, and RGsB(CM-347/CM348) or RGBS(CM-347ST/CM-348ST), signals to a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions. It accepts video input of all video systems - NTSC, PAL and SECAM. CM-347/CM-348 series have many great features to upgrade video source to high resolution PC or HDTV quality and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation. CM-348/CM-348ST have DVI digital output.
- Video inputs are 3D de-interlaced and scaled up to PC or HDTV output resolution .
- Automatically accommodates worldwide input video systems of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, and SECAM.
- High performance adaptive digital 4H Comb filter Y/C separator with adjustable vertical peaking.
- Motion compensated deinterlacing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in adaptive film mode 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp de-interlacing of video originating from 24 fps film,such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate up conversion from 50 up to 85Hz.
- Vertical temporal filter(VT) removes jaggy and other de-interlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color,Sharpness,Brightness,Contrast and Tint(NTSC).
- Last memory for all adjustments.
Video @ 1Vp- p, 75 ohm,Y @ 1Vpp, 75 ohm, Color @ 0.7Vp-p,75 ohm ,
YPbPr / HDTV
HD 15 Female
RGB @ 0.7Vp-p, H&V Sync @ 3Vp-p, Y @ 1Vp-p, Pb,Pr @ 0.7Vp- p 75 ohm
146(W) x 77(D) x 30(H)
5VDC @ 2A