?This is the most advanced solution for HDMI? to HDMI repeater with Audio decoder. This is compatible with HDMI specifications, a cutting edge technology which features the transfer of Deep Color (12-bit/color) video with a high bandwidth of up to 225 MHz. The HDMI Distribution Amplifier also does signal amplification and equalization output that can be used to connect with other HDMI to HDMI units as a repeater. The HDMI output supports digital audio formats LPCM 2CH to 7.1CH, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio. The Optical output supports digital audio formats LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2CH to 5.1CH, and DTS 2CH to 5.1CH. The multi-channel phone jack outputs support analog audio from 2CH to 7.1CH converted from the input LPCM signal.
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode from 25 MHz to 225 MHz for 36-bit (12-bit/color)
- Supports high definition input up to 1080p@60 Hz/24-bit, output resolution follows input
- Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization output for repeater function
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 channels and compressed digital Bitstream (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) through HDMI input and output ports
- Supports digital Dolby 2/5.1 and LPCM 2 channels output through optical audio output port
- Supports LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 signal converted to analog signal and output through multi-channel output ports
- Integrated HDCP encryption for transmitting protected audio and video content
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports HDMI cable distances up to 20 meters at 1080p (8-bit) and 15 meters at 1080p (12-bit) resolution for the input and 15 meters at 1080p (8-bit) or 10 meters at 1080p (12-bit) resolution for the output
1×HDMI, 4×3.5 mm Mini-jack, 1×Optical
HDMI Audio Format
LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 CH & Bitstream (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio)
Multi-channel Audio Format
Analog audio of 2/5.1/7.1 channels
Optical Audio Format
Dolby 2/5.1 CH & LPCM 2 CH
5 V/2.6 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/ FCC/UL certified)
100 mm (W)×147 mm (D)×25 mm (H)
0 ?~40 ? / 32 ? ~ 104 ?
?0 ?~60 ? / ? ? ~ 140 ?
20~90 % RH (no condensation)