This transmitter and receiver set is a great solution for extending UHD video and audio as well as Ethernet and control via a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable over distances up to 70 meters. This extender set complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. Despite HDBaseT?s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12- bit sources with HDR, are able to be processed and extended by the use of AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) when needed.
Multiple data and control interfaces are also provided, including IR and RS-232 connections. The Receiver (PD) is powered by 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) provided by the Transmitter (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR bypass
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p and 35m (115ft) at 4K
- Supported HDBaseT feature set: HD Video & Audio, 48V PoH, and Control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) activates when the bandwidth requirements of the source are beyond 10.2Gbps (340MHz) allowing for support of sources up to 18Gbps (600MHz) with no loss of visual quality
- The AVLC function allows manual selection between High Quality (Full bandwidth) mode and Standard mode (Lower bandwidth, useful for longer cable runs with 4K sources)
- Supports standard IEEE 802.3 AT 48V PoH from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
|Input Signal Types|
|Output Signal Type|
|Field Firmware Update|
|Model No.||Product Description|